Congratulations! on being the winner of the ‘iCan - Festival of Expressions’
event organised by Nehru World School in collaboration with Cambridge University Press.
A total of 371 entries were received from all over the world. We thank you for making ‘iCan - Festival of Expressions’ a grand success.
Nehru World School, in collaboration with Cambridge University Press' Festival of Expressions, invited students to become change-makers and the voice of our country. Together, we motivated students to express creatively towards creating sustainable cities and communities in our country.
Through the Festival of Expressions programme, we wanted to make our learners aware and sensitise them towards the needs of their neighbourhood, the city or town they live in, and towards our country. We encouraged students to be problem solvers and put their ideas into actions.
Cambridge University Press and Nehru World School are firm believers that today’s youth are the leaders of tomorrow and that their ideas can make a difference to the nation. Through ‘I Can’, we urged students to lead to make a difference.
Criteria for evaluation
Postings on Facebook/ Instagram/ Twitter
Nominate another friend
1. Open for students aged between 13 and 15 years (age count as on 30th April 2021).
2. For multiple ideas, make multiple videos.
3. Submit your entries (unlimited) by Monday 26th April 2021.
4. Share video on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter.
5. Use these hashtags: #ICan #FestivalofExpressions #NehruWorldSchool #CambridgeUniversityPress
6. Tag the following pages/profiles with your entry:
Facebook: @NWSGhaziabad @cambridgeindia
Twitter: @nwsgzb @cambridgeindia
7. Keep your posts/accounts privacy as ‘public’. (Locked profiles’ posts can’t be seen even in public posts)
8. Keep social media posts live at least until 30th May 2021. (completion of the evaluation process)
9. In case you don’t have a social media account, a family member’s social media account can be used.
10. Nominate a friend to participate by tagging him/her in your social media entry post(s).
Win exciting prizes comprising laptop, tablets, kindles, smart speakers, headphones and backpacks.
Receive a participation certificate from Nehru World School and Cambridge University Press.
For any other queries and information, contact:
Mr. Sudhir Rana (Creative Head)
Call: 7840876111, WhatsApp: 9910166111,
0120 275 8565
0120 355 3546
©2020 by Nehru World School.