How to participate?
Tell us ONE THING that you can do towards making your city inclusive/safe/resilient/sustainable in a 1-minute video. Including the theme of United Nations’ SDG Goal 11 - SUSTAINABLE CITIES AND COMMUNITIES. Be creative in expressing your thoughts on how you can contribute to things around you.
To do your bit for your city and win exciting prizes. Follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Make a 1-minute video
Step 2: Tag and upload on Social Media
Step 3: Nominate a friend to participate
Step 4: Share the link of your post in our entry form
Nehru World School, in collaboration with Cambridge University Press' Festival of Expressions, invites students to become change-makers and the voice of our country. Together, we motivate students to express creatively towards creating sustainable cities and communities in our country.
Through the Festival of Expressions programme, we want to make our learners aware and sensitise them towards the needs of their neighbourhood, the city or town they live in, and towards our country. We encourage students to be problem solvers and put their ideas into actions. Cambridge University Press and Nehru World School are firm believers that today’s youth are the leaders of tomorrow and that their ideas can make a difference to the nation. Through ‘I Can’, we urge students to lead to make a difference.
Criteria for evaluation
Postings on Facebook/ Instagram/ Twitter
Nominate another friend
1. Open for students aged between 13 and 15 years (age count as on 30th April 2021).
2. For multiple ideas, make multiple videos.
3. Submit your entries (unlimited) by Monday 26th April 2021.
4. Share video on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter.
5. Use these hashtags: #ICan #FestivalofExpressions #NehruWorldSchool #CambridgeUniversityPress
6. Tag the following pages/profiles with your entry:
Facebook: @NWSGhaziabad @cambridgeindia
Twitter: @nwsgzb @cambridgeindia
7. Keep your posts/accounts privacy as ‘public’. (Locked profiles’ posts can’t be seen even in public posts)
8. Keep social media posts live at least until 30th May 2021. (completion of the evaluation process)
9. In case you don’t have a social media account, a family member’s social media account can be used.
10. Nominate a friend to participate by tagging him/her in your social media entry post(s).
Win exciting prizes comprising laptop, tablets, kindles, smart speakers, headphones and backpacks.
Receive a participation certificate from Nehru World School and Cambridge University Press.
For any other queries and information, contact:
Mr. Sudhir Rana (Creative Head)
Call: 7840876111, WhatsApp: 9910166111,
©2020 by Nehru World School.